Applications of AAC Blocks
AAC is used as concrete masonry units. It is particularly economical in large-scale projects and is widely used in industrial and civil construction. These can be used for walls, floors and roofs. AAC products can be divided into AAC blocks and AAC panes. Its application includes;
- Construction of dwellings and businesses.
- External walls because of their outstanding insulation properties.
- Multi-storey construction and it is quite viable for even 5-storey constructions.
- Entire residential areas are built using autoclaved aerated concrete.
- A very big reason for this is the ease of application, even for the non-professional, thus enabling a high level of personal contribution and resulting in a reduction of building costs.
- Used for internal walls as walls are so level, they can be finished with a very thin coat of plaster (3 – 5 mm).
- Can be used to quickly create kitchen surfaces. And also easy to remove without damage to the surroundings.